RFID is a radio frequency data acquisition technology, is the best means of goods tracking, it is better than barcode recognition technology is that RFID can dynamically identify high-speed movement objects and can simultaneously identify multiple RFID tags, recognition distance is larger, can adapt to harsh environments. At the same time because the RFID label may uniquely identify the commodity, so may in the whole supply chain to track the goods, real-time grasp commodity in which link of the supply chain.
The implementation of the RFID label system programme can achieve the following objectives and obtain the expected economic benefits:
1. Shorten the operation process
2. Improve the quality of inventory operations
3. Increase the throughput of the distribution centre
4. Reducing running costs
5. Logistics tracking in the supply chain
6. Increase the transparency of supply chain management
7. Capture data in the process
8. The transmission of information is more rapid, accurate and secure
First we look at how high-end branded apparel uses RFID technology to increase value and gain benefits:
1. In the production process of clothing, the use of RFID clothing label reader will record some important attributes of single piece of clothing, such as: name, grade, item number, model, fabric, lining, washing method, execution standard, commodity number, inspector number, etc. and write in the corresponding rfid tags on clothes, and the rfid label will be attached to the clothing.
2. The rfid label can be attached according to the need to take: implanted in the garment, made into a nameplate or hangtag way, or take the anti-theft hard label way that can be recycled, etc. In this way, it gives each garment a unique rfid label mark which is difficult to forge, and can effectively avoid the counterfeiting of garments, which is a good solution to the anti-counterfeiting problem of brand clothing.
3. In the factory’s in and out of the warehouse management, as well as the logistics distribution centre’s in and out of the warehouse management and the retail shop’s inbound management, due to RFID technology non-visible reading and multiple tags at the same time read characteristics, dozens of additional rfid tags for clothing apparel of the entire box of goods can be accurately read through RFID reader once all its logistics data, greatly improving the efficiency of logistics.
4. If RFID technology is also used for shop sales, it is possible to optimise the management of the entire supply chain process from “shop replenishment demand – distribution centre – manufacturer”.
5. In retail shops, EAS is now commonly used to reduce the loss of goods through theft. However, EAS technology is invariably subject to interference and false alarms, whereas with RFID technology, false alarms are completely avoided; more importantly, if a thief steals more than one item at a time, the system will know at a glance how many garments and what garments have been stolen. using RFID technology, is a better solution to the problem of shoplifting and theft prevention.
6. In addition, the use of rfid tags for garments in retail shops, there is a very important role is to achieve non-contact rapid search for goods, in a timely manner the customer needs the goods to the hands of customers, to avoid the artificial “out of stock” and lead to the loss of sales opportunities, thereby increasing sales revenue.
7. The use of rfid tag for clothes in retail shops can also enable many functions such as POS quick settlement, VIP membership management and multimedia apparel presentation.
Through supply chain collaboration, companies in the textile, dyeing and apparel industries are able to reduce the size of their inventories, shorten the return on investment cycle, improve the quality of their products and services, and speed up the company’s response to the market.
RFID GENERAL TECHNOLOGY CO LTD
Tel:0086 135 6074 9976
RFID GENERAL is a Professional & Experienced Manufacturer of RFID Products in China
All Kinds of RFID Wristbands
13.56MHz NFC Sticker Label Tags
UHF 860-960MHz Tags Sticker Label
RFID Cards For Hotel & Event
RFID Inlay/RFID Card PreLam sheet